How do you replace an LED Driver?
1. First, shut off all the power to the lighting system that the LED driver is connected to.
2. Unscrew the old driver from its mounting point, disconnect the wires from the back and completely remove.
3. Take note of the wire connections and their locations for reference when replacing the driver.
4. Select an appropriate replacement LED driver based on the current and voltage requirements of the circuit.
5. Mount the new replacement driver to the old driver's mounting point, then connect the wires to the appropriate inputs and outputs.
6. Turn the power back on to the lighting system and test the new driver to ensure that it is working correctly.
Shop for compatible LED drivers here
Leave a comment